Find yourself snowed in? Why not upcycle a notebook and craft something beautiful and functional? Here’s how…
1. Find a new or used composition notebook… the 99 cent Wal-Mart kind.
2. Spread a thick layer of adhesive on front cover. Adhere scrapbook paper, wrapping paper, fabric, etc. Repeat with back cover.
3. Fold cover material at corners and adhere to inside of front and back covers (pretend you’re wrapping a gift).
4. Adhere ribbon, decorative tape, paper, etc. along spines- wrap to inside cover.
5. Adhere scraps of ribbon or paper to inside pages to create sections or tabs.
6. Spread a thick layer of adhesive on inside covers- decorate with paper, fabric, etc.
Now you have a personalized upcycled notebook! Make it as simple or as detailed as you want. I added a picture of the book I’m using for an upcoming Bible study. I plan to use this notebook to record my study notes and questions, reading assignments, and scripture work.
What will you use YOURS for?